Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Attaxas Music

I've gone and put another little ditty up on my Myspace page.  This song is called InTheTrees.  I am continuing with the facade of it all being a collaborative effort, just for kicks, to see who I might fool.  Haven't done any vocals yet as I'm enjoying writing the music too much!  My plan is to continue with a couple more tracks, finish up the remaining 18-odd songs and then concentrate on vocals only.  Hopefully all done by September (I know, I know, it's getting pushed back further all the time!  Hey, I got kids, man.).

You can check it out here at the Attaxas Myspace site.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! really wonderful and creative post, I just visited first time on your blog by searching letter format. Thanks, i'll back to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ian. You are welcome any time.

    ReplyDelete