Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coming Soon To A Theatre Near You - Rated NRC.

A   T   T   A   X   A   S
Work on my ATTAXAS project continues.  So far I have 3 songs fully tracked and ready for vocals, with a further 14 songs in development (half finished).

ATTAXAS is an electronic-based project, a bit of a first for me, with a lot of hip-hop, pop and 'techno' influences mixed with my love of stoner and metal.  It will be interesting to hear how it all sounds once it's finished!  I have also been developing a number of tracks based around the "Shit Raps" concept, with some terrible and turbo-charged loops, which is proving to be awesome fun!  In fact some of the "Shit Raps" tracks are so good that I have 'stolen' some of these ideas and used them for ATTAXAS songs...

Hopefully the ATTAXAS material will be ready for outing by the end of June.  Otherwise, if you make it over to my joint I am happy to play you a quick selection...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Coops,

    I am really interested to hear how this sounds. when are you going to post a sample of one of the tracks and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me your email address via facebook and I will send you an mp3...

    ReplyDelete