Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mystery, Sure

I have added another song to my ATTAXAS myspace site.  It's kind of a jazzy thing that I began as a response to the death of a friend last year.  Been sitting on it for a while, but was having an issue or two with a decent enough vocal line/melody.  I am pretty happy with the end result, and in the mix you can hear the odd bit of extra breath before a line which I have deliberately kept in - it kind of makes it sound a little more live, or real.  You can check it out here at the ATTAXAS myspace site.  Hope you like it.

A warning:  I have discovered that Myspace won't play a song in it's entirety unless you are logged on as a user, so if you do have a Myspace account, make sure you are logged in so you can hear the whole song.  (I think the first 30 seconds or so of the tune is the double bass intro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment